We came up with them so you don’t have to, the best couples costumes of the year! Guaranteed to win any costume contest held over zoom!
- For the flirty, adventurous type: John B and Sarah Cameron from Outer Banks
- Channel your inner rebellious teen, and go as these star-crossed lovers from the hit show of the year!
- For the trendy gamer in you: Among us Crewmates
- By dressing up as the game has taken the internet by storm, this simple and easy costume is easy to understand and relatable enough to make you seem “hip.”
- For the Pre-Med in you: Coronavirus and a doctor
- I mean, does this one really need an explanation? Also, you can’t get “cancelled” for being insensitive if Coronavirus cancels Halloween first!
- For the more political couple: Mike Pence and a fly
- For anyone that has ever said “I’d love to be a fly on the wall at….”, well now you can!
- For the opposites-attract: Jason and Janet from The Good Place (or if single: Tahani Al-Jamil; the ICON)
- These two iconic characters from the sitcom you would never expect to be together, the less than intelligent Floridian, and the all-knowing robot!
- For the Penn-specific: Amy G and her stagnant salary
- If you want to really turn some heads, this is the ONE for you! The news of Amy not taking a pay cut has shaken Penn and now you can too!
- For the frustrated citizens: A lanternfly and a shoe
- For the couple that needs to work out some issues, crush that bug!
If you’re single: Penn and fall break (since it doesn’t exist)
… WE ARE STRUGGLING.
We know these are the best. Thank us later. Good luck and Happy Haunting!